- that no matter how bad your day went, it doesn't mean that you have a bad life,
- to take time to be thankful and appreciate everything you have around you,
- to take a break, drop everything, follow the wind (or clouds if you live in an area without wind, or heart if you live in an area without wind or clouds),
- to step out of your comfort zone once in awhile and go to places you've never been before,
- to read and write, or read, or write, or draw, or paint (or this or that),
- and of course, be happy because you're worth it.
To help you get started, here is a piece from Kevin Kern that I find rather soothing to listen to. If you haven't heard any of Kevin Kern's music, you should! Have a great week, and enjoy life as much as possible, because life is way too short to be wasted doing something you don't enjoy doing.
Stay Gold, xx