Happy hump day guys! Just a few more days to the weekend, so I decided to share with you my hassle-free waffle recipe for the weekends when all you want to do is laze around in bed/on the couch. I like my waffles or pancakes with yogurt, makes a fairly good breakfast combination. This recipe was adapted from various other recipes to suit my tastes, feel free to alter them however you feel like.
What you'll need: flour, baking powder, eggs, milk, waffle iron or mould, fresh fruits and a dose of sleepiness
Serves: 4 or 1 (hehehe)
1. break 2 eggs into 450ml of milk and beat the mixture
2. add 250g of flour, pinch of baking powder and salt, bit of vanilla extract and oil to mixture
3. mix everything well, just do not over mix it though
4. heat up your waffle iron and grease it
5. depending on your waffle iron, it should take about 4-5 minutes to turn golden brown - as waffle irons don't come cheap, you can always substitute it with a waffle mould which is cheaper and a lot easier to clean up after.
Serve it hot with fresh fruits and nutella or maple syrup. But let's be real, in this day and age, have we had the opportunity to consume our food hot? Most of the times our cameras have the luxury to start eating first #guilty.