I hope everyone's had a lovely 2017 so far. I can't believe week 1 whizzed past just like that! If you've been following me on Instagram, I rang in the New Year in Hong Kong - pity I wasn't able to catch the incredible fireworks display as I landed in the afternoon.
I've never been the kind of person who writes resolutions, because I can't stick to them but I thought I should try again this year. So here are some of my resolutions this year:
- to constantly find motivation and push myself
- to hand make all gifts this year
- to give back more
- to be less cynical of everything
- to save at least $500 a month in preparation for rainy days
- to spend less on impulse purchases and more on experiences and/or investment pieces
With social media, you see a lot of people travelling and living the life but in fact, travelling is still a luxury to many. I think it would be nice to save up and finally visit UK/Europe in Fall or early Winter this year. Also, in a way to reward myself for staying through the above mentioned resolutions (specifically point 5 and 6).